by Cubaism Ltd
Tourist Visa Card Essential Information
The example shown is just half of the Tourist Card. Each half is almost the same. Both halves must be fully filled out. This will be printed out on your behalf by our staff in cubavisas.com. In order for them to do so, you have to state correctly your personal details when you fill the online form; the details must be as they appear on your passport. There has been a few problems with travellers arriving to Cuba with their Tourist Card wrongly filled, consequently causing long and unnecessary delays when going through customs.
MAKE SURE THAT TOURIST CARDS DETAILS ON YOUR ONLINE FORM ARE FILLED IN CORRECTLY!
If you do make a mistake, it is essential to inform our staff on firstname.lastname@example.org and they will do their utmost to rectify it. If the mistake is spotted too late, it will result in you having to buy another tourist card.
On entry to Cuba the left half will be retained by immigration, the right half is yours. You shall return your half to Cuban Immigration when you leave.
DO NOT LOSE YOUR TOURIST VISA CARD!
If you do lose your tourist card it will need to get replaced, resulting in extra costs, delays and the possibility of missing your flight home.
Your Tourist Visa Card may be extended when in Cuba by another 30 days with the Immigration authority. To extend your Tourist Card/Visa, you need to pay appropriate fee in stamps sold at banks and a receipt from your accommodation (hotels or private accommodation known as casas particulares). List of the Immigration offices where you can extend your visas can be found on our Immigration Office web page.
- All travellers require tourist card to enter Cuba, together with a current passport (from any nation). These are the only two documents a visitor needs.
- A Cuba Tourist Card/Visa is only valid for tourism, leisure and recreational purposes.
- A Cuba Tourist Visa Card can be used once within 180 days after the date of issue.
- The Tourist Card is valid for 30 days and is non-transferable and non-refundable. It extendable in Cuba for a further 30 days maximum.
- A Cuba Tourist Card/Visa must be stamped by the Cubaism Travel Agency on both sections at the back of the visa.
- The information on a Cuba Tourist Card/Visa must coincide with that in the passport.
- Minors must have their own Tourist Card even if they are travelling under their parents´ passport(s).
- Passports must be valid for at least another 2 months after your entrance in Cuba.